Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A normal day at last

Day one of the med change: feeling much better and thinking that the large dose of Effexor I was on was definitely part of the problem. Much calmer and less restless. Of course, that could be the doubled dose of the anti-anxiety meds, but I don't really care at this point. I even managed to read a little, which is a big deal as I haven't been able even to pick up a book in weeks without wanting to throw it across the room in disgust because I can't cooncentrate on it.

Have kitten asleep in my lap..Asleep, thank the gods: this morning they were all crazed. Onyx steppped in my yoghurt spoon just as I was trying to put it in my mouth, got covered with yoghurt which he proceeded to track all over my bathrobe before figuring out he should lick his foot. Elvira stepped in my coffee and tracked that all over. My DH called to ask how I was and at the time I had one cat on my shoulder screaming in my eat, another trying to eat my feet and another chasing me around tryiing to get at the meds I was doling out for myself. I felt like the mother of six toddlers all under the age of four.

weather quite cold and stormy. We had a bit of snow and lots of rain so all the cats came in and went comatose for a long while. Now Luna is sitting in my office window looking out on the world. So I have to sit here and supervise and make sure none of the young ones get too interested, because they;re not alllowed out yet. if ever. I wish Luna would make up her mind whether she wants to be in or out so I can shut the window, But I think she just wants to sit there.

Did some laundry. Need to transfer it from the washer to the drier but can't with cat in my lap and another cat in the one window without a screen.

I feel winterish.

No comments: