Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 3

Good Day. And welcome to Day three...of the med change, that is.

I continue to feel better, though I was a litle nervy this morning, I think because I didn;t take my 3 a.m. klonopin...still, I didn;t accomplish much. Partly this was due to the kittens. (Like they're so big they can wrestle you to the floor, one friend said, but still having 3 kittens climbing all over you and insisting on sleeping on you in various awkward positions is a bit limiting).

But partly, I'm just enjoying the feeling of not having ants crawling all over my skin. Things will continue to improve and eventually I will do things again that I've been wanting to do.

I spent most of the day making catster pages for all my various felines, so go visit them if you;re interested. I'll post links on this page as soon as I can.

that's all.

No comments: