Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kind of a blah day

and I don;t have anything to say about it really. But this has become a habit for me--something I can do and I appreciate that.


so...smoking too much, playng with the kittens, putting pressure on the older cats to get along. I think we're finally getting somewhere with that: Gwion and Luna and the three new ones all took a nap together on the bed and there was no bloodshed.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with Canon PowerShot S2 IS at 2007-10-13

dark now but still alittle bit of light on the western horizon...

I dreamed last night that I got a call from Tor books saying they were going to publish the Unquiet Grave but the guy on the other end of the line sounded really stoned so I thought it was a hoax or something. I don't know whether this is a good sign or a bad one.

That's all for now.

No comments: