Thursday, November 29, 2007

Did I mention...

...that I;m sick to death of this stinky diet? I think I did. It's ten-thirty pm right now and more than anything I want a big greasy cheeseburger and fries with all the fattening trimmings. Special sauce even. Or a big plate of fettucini alfredo full of butter and cheese. No, the cheesbiurger sounds way better.

I think I'm going through this because I'm so depressed and the depression makes everything taste so bland and all the food I can eat so unenjoyable. And because our big turkey dinner made me all the more aware of what I'm missing on a daily basis. But knowing that isn;t stopping the cravings.

I'm glad the diet is working, of course. I've lost almost 40 lbs and I intend to keep going until I've lost the 30 more I have to go. But I think I may break soon and get that cheeseburger. Maybe it will make me happy for a little while.

No comments: