Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Nothing Much Day

Today I have spent most of the day sitting at my computer and doing various things while smoking to excess. Well, I did manage the personal hygiene thing, including the girly parts like shaving my legs (which I'm sure you all wanted to know). But mostly I've been going back and forth between playing games on my PC and on-line a visiting various forums I'm part of.

I've made quite a few new friends on Facebook, mostly through a game called Elven Blood, to which I've become addicted. It's interesting because a lot of them don't exactly share my political or religious beliefs. But as long as we stick on the subject of the game, I figure we'll be okay.

I've sat here so long my back really hurts but I have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go, so here I continue to sit.

Kind of a Nothing Day.

Now it's back to Facebook to see if I have enough life and stamina to complete the next quest...

No comments: