Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little Better Today

I at least managed to get up and wash my face brush my teeth and get dressed. That's a good day.

Still have this worry about hospitalization hanging over my head. I see my psychiatrist in two weeks and I'm the one who's going to have to tell him that my therapist keeps mentioning it. Really, it irritates me that the two of them don't talk and I'm always stuck in the middle, like some game of telephone. Something is sure to get garbled along the line.

I'm waiting for M. to get home. We were supposed to make lasagna together and I just don't feel up to it. We have no other options for food here though. And we can't go out due to lack of funds.

I really want fried chicken.

A friend of mine on Facebook posted a great link to an essay on the "spoon theory" at "You Don't Look Sick." I think I'll post it here: http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/navigation/BYDLS-TheSpoonTheory.pdf It does a great job explaining what it's like to have an "invisible" disability, like Fibromyalgia or Lupus or a Mental Illness. So read it.

That's all I have to say.

No comments: