Saturday, December 8, 2007

where's my snow?

Here it is, Christmastime in the mountains of Colorado. And for the last three days it's been RAINING! It looks like snow clouds outside; it even feels like snow in the air. The weater forecast says snow. But no, all we get is this fecking rain.

I think I would not be so depressed if it would just let loose and snow. As it is, I'm depressed, M. Is depressed, even the cats are depressed. That doesn;t keep the younger ones from getting into trouble of course; it just means they're extra bad.

It's hard getting into the Christmas spirit this year. We have no money and we're in debt so thick you can cut it with a knife. The one credit card that isn't maxed out we;re using to buy groceries with. I hate that. So there's not much room in there for gift giving, which always makes me happier. Not receiving so much as the giving.

Plus with three demon cats wrecking half our stuff--and I;m sur they have plans for the other half--we've already decided no tree and few decorations are going to be part of our "celebrations."

I refuse to give up my roast goose, though.

I really have nothing else to say so I'm just going to let this end here...

No comments: