Monday, December 17, 2007

A good day?

I got out of bed. I brushed my teeth. I got dressed. Somtimes, a woman on my BPD forum says, that constittutes a good day. The fact that I did dishes is a bonus.

But I wonder when I'll feel better. I wonder how long I have to keep trying different drugs, trying to find the one that will help. Another BPD woman has told me, "When they find the right ones, everything is different." I am obviously not there yet.

Watched Live Free or Die Hard last night. I love those movies. I like watching things explode. Is that weird? At least it distracted me from this grey place for a couple hours and that's good thing. If weird.

I have a loving cat in my lap and that's a good thing.

I can;t think of any other good things right now. I can;t think of any particularly BAD things either. I guess some people would consider that a good thing in and of itself, but I don;t. I'm tired of feeling nothing at all.

No comments: