Monday, June 14, 2010

Some Stuff

Still stalled on the current project, which is no longer called The Strayaway Child. I don't know what it's called, actually. I got a new idea for how to look at the plot which changed quite a bit and entailed me culling another two and a half chapters, and now that title is no longer suitable. I know what happens next, but I'm having trouble contacting my antagonist and figuring out who she is, really. This is odd for me. I tend to write really character-driven work, and having no idea of the character but a pretty good idea of the plot is a 180-degree switch.

FWIW, if anyone reading this would like to check out The Unquiet Grave and She Moved Through the Fair, both have been uploaded in their entirety at Authonomy.com.

Here:
http://www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=22210

And Here:
http://www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=22518

I'd appreciate it if you decide to take a look, if you'd register and leave a comment. It doesn't take long, and it's free.

The cat is screaming.

No comments: