Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bored, Tired, Mad, Frustrated

The title of this post about says it all.

I'm really frustrated with my current lack of ability to write. It's doubly hard, coming, as it does, after my really great and productive spring. Right now I feel like I'll never be able to write again, and like I maybe had three good novels in me and that was all.

Or maybe it's just because I'm so tired. I don't sleep well. This didn't bother me much when I was writing, because I felt so jazzed about the work that getting five to six hours of sleep didn't deter me. But now I'm just dragging all the time. I long for a good seven or eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.

M. says I need a break anyway because I've been working so hard. But I hate taking this break...it's like some kind of enforced lay-off. It's BORING not being able to write. I like living my life in my created worlds. Not being able to access it/them is like being cut off from my own heart.

Gods, I'm tired.

No comments: