Here's something that's going around Facebook and several of the forums I frequent.
20 trivial facts about me:
1. I love lobster but I can't stand the way they stare at you. So I rarely order it even when I get a chance.
2. I have never eaten dim sum and I have no idea what pho even is.
3. I love to eat.
4. I used to love to cook but lately I don't have the energy or the concentration to do elaborate things in the kitchen.
5. I have a LOTR Galadriel ring that my sweetie gave me for Yule several years ago. I never have the chance to wear it though.
6. I think Reubens should be made with Pastrami and Russian dressing, not corned beef and thousand island.
7. I love computer adventure games.
8. I have fairy blood from some Welsh ancestor way back.
9. My office is a mess.
10. My house is covered in cat hair.
11. I love eggs Benedict.
12. I think keeping this blog is really a pain in the arse.
13. I think I have the best relationship with my husband anyone has ever had.
14. I don't like to see movies in theatres. I would just as soon wait for the DVD.
15. Batman is way cooler than Superman.
16. I found my best friend from High School on Facebook this year and I was really afraid she wouldn't want to be in touch with me at all because some bad stuff went down between us way back then. But it's turned out to be a good experience for both of us.
17. I regularly dream about dead people and then wake up wondering if I've got it all wrong and they're still alive.
18. I used to read about five books a week but now I find it hard to concentrate on reading at all :(
19. I didn't think I would like RPG games but I tried them and I do.
20. I am still bitter about things that happened to me when I was younger and I don't know if I'll ever get over them.
So there you have it. 20 trivial fact about me that may let you know me better.